Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I'm a loser baby.....

I have been tagged!!! I love it when I get tagged... it makes me feel... loved, accepted..... I know, I know, Can you say Pathetic-Loser-Co-Dependent???

List 7 songs you are currently really into and then tag 7 people.

1- Hurt- Johnny Cash or Nine Inch Nails

2- Dear Lover- Social Distortion

3- Walk it Out- DJ Unk

4- Glamorous- Fergie

5- This aint a scene, it's an arms race - FallOut Boy

6- I Miss You - Blink 182

7- It's Not a Habit - K's Choice

My musical tastes are influenced by a combination of my mood and whatever music La Petit Prince is into. (Can you tell which songs he turned me on to?)

Let me see who is left that hasn't been tagged???

I tag: Vicarious Rising, Working Mom NYC , Dr. Jeckyll vs. Mr. Hyde, Trudge, and RedHead Gal. Have fun kids.

So on to other things. The Prince came over for a visit last night. He brought the puppy. She is so cute and fun. He threw up when they got there. He said he was car sick. He made a HUGE mess all over my bathroom, of course yesterday my cleaning lady was there. He said he had thrown up earlier in the day also. My mom-in-law is a southern lady who cooks with lots of butter and fat and fries EVERYTHING. I need to call the doc this morning and have it looked into. I worry he could have an ulcer. He had gotten a haircut and he was showered and clean shaven and he looked good, he looked young. He is still SO heavy, he talked about losing some weight and then did some push ups. He is strong. He challenged me to see who could do more. I am too embarrassed to say how few I was capable of doing. I have absolutely ZERO upper body strength.

I am still in limbo as to his placement for his short term residential stay. They are now waiting on a bed for him. It is getting ridiculous. I am tempted to say F- it. Get him into an alternative HS setting, there is a program close to my job that has a great reputation, and they have a real small staff to student ratio, and I believe they can get him out of HS. They also have a zero tolerance policy as far as drugs and alcohol are concerned. They do not drug test, but if he is caught with anything on him, or if they suspect he is high, he will immediately be thrown out of the program. I am just not sure he is ready for that yet. I don't want to give him enough rope to hang himself, but I would like to see him start to acclimate himself back into the real world.

It is just hard to know what the right decision is to make and I hate that I am so on my own when it comes to making these decisions. AH is still giving me the silent treatment and it is just so sad that he is not concerned about what is going on with the Prince.

On a lighter note, it is a beautiful spring day here on in the Northeast. I am meeting some great old friends in Manhattan for dinner after work. These are my "gurlies", the ones who love me unconditionally, for all of my flaws and issues, who can laugh with and at me and I feel the safest when I am with them. This will be a good day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your picks!
Have a great time your gf's, Kel. Sometimes time away with the girls is just what the doctor has in mind.
Peace,
Scout

Anonymous said...

I am just getting ready to go meet my number one gurlie pal (of 20 years!) I know what you mean about that unconditional love thing..gurlie pals are priceless.
And mine is treating my to a belated bday dinner downtown tonight..I can't wait I miss her.its been a couple a few weeks since I have seen her!
have a good time..
thanks for sharing~

RC said...

i love the johnny cash version of hurt.