Friday, December 01, 2006

Sneezy McSneeze....

Thursday night is bowling night. We have to be there by 6:30. In a perfect world I could walk out of the office at 4:30, get home by a little after 5 change my clothes, check homework, and get to bowling on time and unstressed. Mine, is not a perfect world. My world is a whirlwind of having to be some place all the time and I seem to spend too much of my time sitting in traffic on the LIE. I hate traffic, and I hate the LIE.

So I managed to misplace my glasses on the way to bowling. Apparently I bowl better when I cant see anything. Who knew? As I was leaning down squinting to see our bowling stats from 2 weeks ago, one of the guys we were bowling against sneezed on me. I mean, he covered his mouth and nose slightly but he actually sneezed on me. I have never been so freaked out in all of my life. He didn't even go to the rest room to wash his hands. Then he was high fiving everyone when they bowled well with his sneeze filled hand. What is wrong with this world?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol...I went to a lecture on Monday night put on by the Public Health Department.Long story short,there was a Native Prayer to start the evening and we were told to hold hands to the person to the left of us...ugh..I knew I would get sick and sure enough..I am sick!!!
(ironic really)
yep...all it takes is a simple hand wash yet I was in the middle of seven hundred people with a lecture about to begin...I just couldn't get away to wash my damn hands! lol
anyhoo...good to read your are doing better with the bowling..lol
have a pleasant weekend my friend Kel:)

Anonymous said...

Lol at the better bowling without the glasses! And the high fiving sneeze dude, too!
You sound a bit lighter on this post. Are things improving slightly?
Sorry I haven't been around your blog--I just realized you had posted again when I saw your comment on someone else's -- so I cam over.
Kel, if I can offer you anything -- heroin was my drug of choice -- so if there is anything I can help you with let me know. I dont know what it would be -- signs of use, symptoms of withdrawl, acceptance???? Anything you want to ask that you might be afraid to???
Email me and I will do whatever I can.
Keep sticking close to Tab. She has the expereince, strength, and hope in this area.
We are ALL with you in spirit.
Peace,
Scout
P.S. there is a tool you can use on your blog to cut the unwanted comments. It's in the posting options. I feel ya --i hate them, too.