Thursday, October 18, 2007

It's been a long time...

Sorry I have been so completely out of touch and not blogging lately. There is alot going on right now. I need to keep this brief, so much to share and not quite sure where to start.

Basically, I am ready to close on the new house I am buying with my parents and aside for a few little snafus with my old house, I should be closing in a few weeks. AH has really pulled a fast one on me, he unilaterally decided he was no longer going to contribute to our family finances and opened up his own bank account and as a result a bunch of checks bounced after wiping out my line of credit. I hired a lawyer this morning and things are going to get ugly.

Its very sad that this pathetic excuse of a marriage is finally going to come to an end, and it has to end like this. I really thought that I was going to be the exception to the rule and have a nice amicable divorce.

Yeah right.

8 comments:

Syd said...

I don't know that there is ever anything amiable when lawyers get involved. It seems to fan the fire.

Tabitha.Montgomery said...

Ugh.Don't forget to exhale my friend and laugh when you can ..xo

Patricia Marie said...

Hang in there, Kel, even if it is by your toes.

Jaqui said...

Good luck.

Beth Blair said...

Even if he acts like a complete jerk, just let go and let god lady. Do the best you can to stay away from that junk.

John Donation said...

Just remember to leave the results up to your HP. Even if you tell your lawyer to hang him by his balls.

Judith said...

Just try to not take it personally. I know that sounds ridiculous, but your husband is an alcoholic. He's not well.

My prayers are with you.

Trudging said...

I used to work with a divorce lawyer. Those amicable divorces are, like you say, few and far between.