Thursday, February 11, 2016

And I Misss Daniel. Oh I miss him so muchhh

And so sometimes I just really want them to not be dead any more. My life is just so very different now. And I know that I have to come to terms with that or at least make some peace with it. But I just can't.  Not just yet. Because then it may become real. And when it becomes real. Well then what will happen to me? Who will I be? Buddhists believe in reincarnation. And that maybe they will be born again. And maybe I will know them again on some different plane. And I wish I was a Buddhist. But I am not. I only believe in sleep where my little prince is always just a little. And he is always smiling. Have I ever told you about my Daniel? I guess maybe I should.  You would have loved him. Everyone did.

5 comments:

Liz said...

We would love to hear all about Daniel...

Mrs. Dubose said...

God bless your grieving heart. I pray for you all the time. The pain that you are going through is unimaginable. I wish you moments of peace, for now.

xo

Annette said...

Oh Kel, I think of you so often. Please do tell us about Daniel. We will savor every word of your stories about your boy. <3

Tori said...

I would love to hear about Daniel. Everything about Daniel.

Tabitha.Montgomery said...

Yes,he was definitely a shining ball
of love and light.The best smile.He
was a sweetheart.Both your boys were
good people.They will not be forgotten.