Wednesday, February 25, 2009

When it's good, then it's good, It's all good 'till it goes bad...

Its been a long while. I know and I am sorry. I am still here reading you all every day, just have been all wrapped up in my own head the last few days, weeks, months, well years really. And it is clearly time to get out of there.

OK let me start by saying this. Hi, my name is Kel, and I am quite sure I am an alcoholic. At the very least I am an alcohol abuser. I am not sure quite when or how this happened but I am quite sure it is time to do something about it.

Hang in there folks...

14 comments:

Judith said...

Aw, Kel. I'm so glad you're back. And welcome to our motley club. It's really not bad to be one of us at all, if that's what you decide. I've become proud of it in my own wacky way.

I love you, girl. You need anything, just email.

Pammie said...

I was so glad to see your name on my post comments!
I've missed you.

Syd said...

Kel, it's okay. I'm glad that you are back. You've got everyone here glad to hear from you.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you are back kel :)

shinyruby2 said...

yes - it is a fun group, US. x

BRB said...

Hey at least you came back.

Unknown said...

Hey Kel, so glad you're here, please keep us posted and know you're loved...I've missed you! i agree with vicariousrising indeed, it's not so bad to be one of us at all...hugs to you!

Athena said...

~Big Hugs~

Fireblossom said...

I don't know you, but i seem to know lots of your friends. I am raiding Vicarious's link list at the moment.

Peace to you. :-)

Anonymous said...

{{{BIG HUG}}}

Designer_NYC said...

Hi, Kel--
Glad to see that you're back. Wanna go to a meeting together?
Lisa

Unknown said...

HEY!! I have missed you, too!!Congrats, on potentially finding out what "the problem" is/was!! :D

John Donation said...

hey kel. bummer about having problems with drinking. hope you sort it out. unfortunately for most alcoholics they have to be pretty mangled before they can find the motivation to do the things it takes to quit. hopefully you have just been abusing it and can realize this and stop.

Wait. What? said...

(hugs)